Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To Mod or Not To Mod?

Originally posted by lil' jon
    I realize that with a 16 year old's budget it'll never be mind boggling fast
    dont be so shure...im only 16.. allready got ...Aperance wise- ttop conversion,blackout tails, decent cdplayer and speakers,brand new rims (stock ones but still),fresh brand new paint job...for now
    as for performance i allready have full exhaust,intake,aluminum ds,lsd,3.73 gears,headjob and cam,and im buying my nitrous pretty soon to...

16 isnt bad u just have to save every dime u get lol
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke Panther
      Welp, on a 16 year old's budget, that isn't so hard...you'd be amazed what you won't do when you don't have the funds. That's why it took so damn long building up my car....

your car is cammed now isnt it?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Take good care of it and it will be there for you when you get out of college. Then when you have a real job and some money, then you can play around with it. You may even want to get another car as a daily driver and keep this one to have fun with.

Of course in the meantime you can still do some fun, but cheap, things to have a little fun with it.......just don't overdue it. College is most important, and you want to try and stay out of debt while you're at it.
        2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          2 days ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X