big problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big problems

alright well to start off i need a new oil sending unit because im leaking oil everywhere and its dumping all the excess oil all over my exhaust manifold and burning off everywhere i drive and the smoke is getting pretty bad... i need to know where you can get one and how much then where it is or what it looks like because i've never had to change one and they just told me i needed one when i got the oil changed.

the next thing is my car shakes and i think its my spark plugs but i just changed them and one of them didnt get in there tight enough and i think it fouled out again would this make my car shake when im idling..

Re: big problems

what year is your car?

if its a 3.8 your OSU will be right on the front cover to the right of your oil filter, it will have 2 wires plugged into it, easy change, go to a GM dealership maybe even a auto part store for a replacement.

And yes, that plug could cause the car to idle poorly.

Comment

sorry its a 95 and its a 3.4

Comment

then i cant say for sure, someone else will know.

Comment

OSU went on my 3.8 a few months back after doing first oil change after buying car. Got it for $10 cuz i know someone there, otherwise I think thru GM its usually ~$17

Comment

thats not too bad... was it easy to replace? and can i see some pics because i have no idea how to go about changing it and no idea what it looks like

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X