This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fin.....

This place is for help right? Well how bout you don't lock posts that actually have a reasonable question, like my hp question post...the LOCKING function is for when people flame or when they ask a question out of forum....Mine is a reasonable question. And I did do a search, but ya know, my mod combination just weren't on the other cars...But i guess you didn't think about that one.maybe i'll just go ask it at thirdgen.org , at least they'll answer and not be a smart *** with the TRY THE SEARCH junk...like i don't know what the button is there for... :rolleyes:
    1993 240sx 5 speed, Super Hicas, LSD, Stock for now<br />Sold-1995 Red T-Top 3.4 Camaro<br />Totaled-1997 Jade Green Cavalier 2.2 auto

buddy, learn the ways, or leave.
    newbies that come in here like they own the place aren't looked favorably upon. search, it works.
    2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

just cause i'm new to this site, doesn't mean i'm a "newbie"
      I have been a member of rangerforums.com for a long time, thirdgen.org and when it was open v6fbody.com....thanx
      1993 240sx 5 speed, Super Hicas, LSD, Stock for now<br />Sold-1995 Red T-Top 3.4 Camaro<br />Totaled-1997 Jade Green Cavalier 2.2 auto

Comment

well this topic has been discussed alot lately, and frankly it gets old, its like the 400000000 posts about which exaust is best :rolleyes:
        search and you will find what you want.

Comment

The moderators and admins are here to help. NOT do the work for you. If you read the rules when you registered, you would have noticed the fact that all new members need to do searches for what there problems are. We will not do the leg work for you. If you have a different question, we can help.

Look around, read, search. You will find all the info you could ever want here.

Cheers

Steve
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by uno:
            just cause i'm new to this site, doesn't mean i'm a "newbie"<hr></blockquote>

You are a "newbie" and a Rookie at this site. I suggest you re-read the Rules of posting on this Board.

"Moderators have the final word. If a thread is locked or deleted, DO NOT start a new thread based on that same topic. They lock or delete threads for a reason. If you are curious what that reason is, e-mail that forum's moderator privately."

Until you have reached Veteran status you are on probation at this site. This is a stated Policy.

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c&f=6&t=003935

[ March 14, 2002: Message edited by: FirebirdGT ]</p>
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X