00 3.8 Rouch idle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 00 3.8 Rouch idle

This will happen sometimes whether ur driving hard or nomarl it will just begin to idle kind of rough then choke down, or u can go out and start it when its cold and it will start really rough idle then idle on up and go fine but sometimes when u get on it it will not go near as fast as others, i have no check engine light or anything like that comming an and the car does not even have 20k miles on it any ideas? :(

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by James:
    This will happen sometimes whether ur driving hard or nomarl it will just begin to idle kind of rough then choke down, or u can go out and start it when its cold and it will start really rough idle then idle on up and go fine but sometimes when u get on it it will not go near as fast as others, i have no check engine light or anything like that comming an and the car does not even have 20k miles on it any ideas? :( <hr></blockquote>

take to dealer for free warranty diagnosis.
    free is good for me [img]smile.gif[/img]
    (except when i'm the s.o.b. that is doing the warranty work, that is [img]smile.gif[/img] )
    ASE Master, L1, X1, C1. Instructor in automotive systems. 99 3800 4L60E with a few mods and a greatful dead sticker on the back window.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X