ses codes, i have a question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ses codes, i have a question.

ses light came on yesterday, figured it was just becuase of the exhuast ( even though i have an O2 sim) but i threw 2 codes:

PO144
    o2 sensor,high volts.

PO440
    EVAP emission control system malfunction.

any help is appreceated, i have no idea what po440 is at all really.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Re: ses codes, i have a question.

i know the EVAP system takes fuel vapors and recirculates them back to the tank, but i'm not sure past that....
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread...=Evap+canister

that help at all?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
        a little, mine doesnt say anything about purging though, thats a different code i think?

i need a new gas cap anyway, my locking one takes like 7 minutes to get off now. i was just under my car for days with the exhuast and didnt notice anything with the fuel lines, but i wasnt really looking.
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

so is po144 becuase of the cat? i thought you throw p0420 becuase of a high-flow cat? ive tryed searching about the evap thing and cant find much of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
            so is po144 becuase of the cat? i thought you throw p0420 becuase of a high-flow cat? ive tryed searching about the evap thing and cant find much of anything.
            Patrick, what kind of cat did you get again..

and what kind of 02 sim did you install?

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

3" catco, zzp 02 sim. i heard casper were sopossed to be the good ones, but ive read posts of them failing too.

Comment

yea, supposable the catco hi flow cat is going to set a code no matter what. casper 02 sims arent that good from what i hear. goodluck clearing the code/

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X