Fuel injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel injectors

Ok , so iam going to try to clean out my injectors , i went and got the rings for em , but the problem is that they are all brown , i have 10 , but i read in the chilton manual that there are 2 rings ..black..and ..brown and that they are to be placed at top and bottom because they are made of different materails , sooo are all brown ok or what? oh also i want to clean my TB does that require a gasket? Or anything i need ot change while i have it off?

Re: Fuel injectors

my orings for my injectors were black and rubber material.

You will need a new gasket when you take your tb off.
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

bah mine are brown ....why does everything have to be such a pain in the ***...

Comment

you think she likes that banana?

I've reused TB gaskets lots of times, and even stacked them :)
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Lol i think she just might.

Did u stack em to make like a spacer?

Comment

Ok, sooo i went to napa to get the orings and they had em , brown and black , but they were 5 bucks for 1 set...so i said screw that and went to the dealership , they had them and they are blue , really big and fat and blue but iam going to try em and they were only 27 bucks for all of em.

Comment

1 set = 6??
              I went to oreillys and got 8 for like $3.99
              2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

lol, yea you were raped. I got all mine for like 4-5 bucks when I replaced my injectors.
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

No i meant one set as in 1 brown 1 black "2 orings" , so u would need 6 of them

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X