What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

Alright i have a 97 firebird with the Y87 performance package and I just installed the SLP CAI on it. I removed all of the stock intake system except there is plastic duct that comes from the front bumper and that dumps the air into more plastic duct thats in the engine bay on the far right. That used to be hooked up to the stock filter box but since I installed the SLP intake I removed all that. The plastic duct that I described I left because both pieces have squares screwed onto them with a ton of wires leading to it. I would take a picture but my mom took my digital camera with her on vacation so I will have to wait till Monday to get pictures. If any one has an idea as to what the wires are for it will be appreciated.

Re: What is it?

i'm going to say those are your fuse boxes from the vauge description

Comment

Well I know there is the one main big fuse box off to the right side, but are you saying that these might be smaller fuse boxes?

Comment

instead of Left and Right
        say passenger or Drivers side
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Sorry about that, I know there is the big fuse box toward the front of the engine bay on the drivers side, but are you saying the little boxes are more fuses. To clarify again the little boxes im talking about are mounted to the stock plastic duct that used to connect to the filter box before I installed the SLP intake

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X