fuel problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel problem

as my car sits in the shop for the better part of 2 years it wont start now and they told me at first it was the fuel pump but changed that they say "it see's the pump but nothin is comin back from the tank" anybody have any ideas i could tell them to look at
    thanks

Re: fuel problem

a refund LoL sorrry
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

its in the paint and body shop and they are fixing whatever it is for free as soon as they find out what it is

Comment

^^ that was a bad post ;-)

did it literally sit in the shop for 2 years before it got started again?
        that could be a problem

sounds like they are just throwing parts at it and not testing/diagnosing to pinpoint the problem

of course they've checked the fuel fuses?
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

yes they have checked the fuses they had to relocate the filler and drop the tank cuz my filler is behind the taillight now and now it wont start after they did all the work in the tank and the filler

Comment

Wait a second here!

You had them move the gas tank filler to behing one of the tailights and to do this they had to drop the tank?? Is it in a whole new position now? And did they cut up the tank somehow, or some custom modified tank is in there?

Chances are they screwed up the fuel plumbing and/or wiring. Who knows, maybe they hooked the pressure line from the pump to the return line, etc...

You gotta post a picture of this beast for all of us to see!
            Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

thanks ill have them look at those things when i go tomorrow.........ill get pics posted as soon as i can its all torn apart getting preped for paint

Comment

Thats cool. Really interested in what you've done.
                Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X