How much is this part of the dash worth? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is this part of the dash worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is this part of the dash worth?

The most front part of the dash that has the vents in it, how much is that worth? I have one that is not cracked. TIA:)

Re: How much is this part of the dash worth?

Be more specific. The part under the windshield next to the wipers? The bezel that houses the HVAC, radio and vents? what yr? Camaro or firebird?
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

98 TA
      If you are sitting in the seat facing the engine, its the very long piece that stretches from A pillar to A pillar. Its located above and towards the engine from the 3 HVAC vents. Look at the pic for reference (I know its a bad one but its the only one I can find)

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...17_54_full.jpg

Comment

uhm... a lot, they usually go for over 100 bucks if theyre in flawless condition like yours

Comment

:omg: That much?

Comment

That big piece is like ~$165 new.
            1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

I watched a couple of auctions on Ebay recently, on that upper dash piece, and they were selling anywhere from $60.00 + shipping to around $180.00 + shipping. I have an extra one in excellent condition, that I picked up on Ebay a while back, for $25.00 + $15.00 shipping, but that is the cheapest that I have seen one go for. I bought one in new condition for my son's 97 Firebird, a couple of years ago, for I think about $70.00 total. You could probably try to sell yours on Ebay around November or December, whenever people start to let loose of some of their disposable income, like we all do around Christmas time, or hang on to it for a few years and the value may go up.

Comment

Actually I have a potential buyer already. Im thinking 75 picked up/dropped off is good price.....or am I smoking rocks again:wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by ReD715
                  Actually I have a potential buyer already. Im thinking 75 picked up/dropped off is good price.....or am I smoking rocks again:wavey:
                  That sounds about right:)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X