security light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• security light

just today on the hwy i noticed that my security light was going on at high speeds over 60 mph. when i bring the speed back down to like 45 it turns off.... i have no idea whats goin on. i got a 96 3.8L 5spd with 4.10 gears. help me out!

Re: security light

I have no farking clue why its coming on, mine does it randomly too.
    All I do know is the Security ReLearn procedure, if it locks up and wont allow you to start it
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

mine comes on randomly too, nothing to do with speed though. it'll come on for maybe 3 minutes then go off.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

yea today i was going hwy speeds and it didnt go on.... so it must be just random and started yesterday. do you know if this is any problem to the car or can i just keep driving it w/o any worry?

Comment

i really dont know, but i do know what slow6 said is true. if it comes on trying to start it, it wont stat and then you have to wait like 3-4 minutes before you can try to start it again.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

the Security Relearn Procedure (god help you not have to do the procedure)
            takes AT Least 10 mins minumum to perform

One time my security light came on and I just flashed in a new tune and it worked fine
            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X