1993 3.4L Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 3.4L Production

Did Pontiac produce the 3.4L engine? I was just wondering if it was a Pontiac engine or if another division of GM made it. Thanks...

Re: 1993 3.4L Production

TTT
    Somebody here must know this. For example, my Olds Cutlass had a Buick 3.8 V6 in it. Are these engines division specific or a general platform?

Comment

good question
      I would guess GM
      My 3.8 engine has GM stamped on it I believe.
      In the technical database, under "History" on the last paragraph it says the 3.8 is made by GM
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

as far as i know its a chevy motor.

and not to be a d1ck but dont TTT in my forum unless its an absolute emergency.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
          as far as i know its a chevy motor.

and not to be a d1ck but dont TTT in my forum unless its an absolute emergency.
          Ouch... There are nicer ways to say things, especially to nice new members, soon to be supporter! I meant no offense. :(

Comment

I don't believe the 3.4L was intended to be just for a certain brand. It is used in olds, pontiac, and chevy I know for sure.
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

like i said, not trying to be a d1ck, but please dont ttt. it might bump down posts of people who really need help with a car problem. :)

and im with you blldogg, its not a specific brand motor, but to my knowledge chevy built the motor.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

not positive on the 3.4, I know the 3.8l is a buick engine. comes up on my scanner when I run the vin that it is a buick engine
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

read this . it is dang near everything you would ever want to know.

It only gets specific if you trace it back all the way to the 80s 3.1 gen 2 which says to be designed by Chevrolet. So, in the end, 97rslife is right.

Google is your friend. you would be surprised how much info you can get from googling something and especially that site i gave you is awsome.
                  Last edited by BLLDOGG; 09-14-2006, 11:19 PM.
                  2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X