right rear engine lifting bracket removel - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

right rear engine lifting bracket removel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right rear engine lifting bracket removel

I am taking the valve covers off and I just wanted to know what is the easiest way to get that rear engine lifting bracket off?

Re: right rear engine lifting bracket removel

slide a wrench back there and go by feel, the bolts are pretty much in the same positions as the one on the front. Use a mallet to tap the wrench if it's too hard to turn.
    Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
    Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Does anyone else have any other ideas? Was the wrench a shorty or regular? Does anyone have anygood techniques

Comment

I dont really advise this, but something to think about: remove the map, any of the intake or exhaust manifolds if you have to. Try from underneath if you have to. It is hell. I dont know how I got mine off
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X