Vacuum Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Harness

Hi guys,I have my 3.4L engine dismantled right now,doing a complete rebuild,but the garage at where I use to work,the cleaners through away my Vacuum Harness which goes on top the Intake Manifold and shaped in a V,while I was away,and here in Barbados they don't have dealers for my car,I source all of my parts from on the Internet,but I can't find this part,I'm asking for you all help.
    Thankz.

Re: Vacuum Harness

you mean there isnt even ONE general motors dealership in barbados? even if its a holden dealership, tehy'll be able to get you parts for your f-body. if not, i'm sure your old shop had a way of getting parts for cars like that. worst case scenario, i'd call up a dealership in the US and describe the part, they'll probably fax you a drawing of it, you confirm that thats the part you're lookin for and then they can ship it to you.
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X