Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkplugs

Hey everyone,

I'm about to put in Bosche +4's into my 2001 camaro. I'm seeing a lot of conflicting opinions on here. Can I get a general feeling of what everyone thinks of them? Are they reliable? What is the downside(I realize that all 4 can't spark at once. Anything other than that)? Any mileage benefits? Are they worth it?
    Dave<br />2001 Pewter Y-87 Camaro<br />K & N Air Charger, SLP Cold Air Induction Package, 3\" SLP Loudmouth, Magnaflow Cat, SLP Center Quad Tip Exhaust kit, Hypertech Power Programmer II, SLP Air Tempature Module

Re: Sparkplugs

they're sparkplugs... really, as far as performance goes, if it sparks, you'll be good. only thing you really gotta worry about is heat ratings, gap and the material. the more wierd the material the longer they'll last pretty much. if you've already bought them, go for it... they should be good to you. if you havent, then just buy NGK TR6's. just dont go with Crazy Eddie's Premium Spark Plugs and you'll be fine :)
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X