sequential tail lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sequential tail lights

my right tail light alternates with turn signal (sequential) And i like it and all even though it's a problem but i can;t get the left one to do it so if i find what the problem is i'm purposely making the left on do it to it's sweet my dad and others have completemeted it thinking it was a mod. Hey i gues this makes a free mod.
    My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

if you find out what you break let me know so i can break mine [img]smile.gif[/img]
    R.I.P \'99 Firebird, you will be missed<p>New toy - 2001 GSXR-750, Yoshimura Exhaust, Power Commander, Rebuilt Airbox

Comment

my back right's do that, but only when my lights are on.
      New Car: 2004 GTP Comp G (Test Vehicle) 13.936@99.32 <br />Mods: Cylinder Filter,No Mufflers, 3.3\" <br />Old Car: 2000 Formula 13.124 @ 106.01 with 2.73\'s<br />Other Car: 1993 Firebird 16.1@83

Comment

www.blinkblink.com

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hawgs:
          www.blinkblink.com<hr></blockquote>
          I fear change... and electrical problems.
          \'94 Camaro 3.4<br />\"No, Starvin Marvin. That\'s my pot pie.\"

Comment

It's more of an alernating light left right left right blinkidy blink it's cool though i like it
            My new ride 2000 camaro, No mods yet still waiting for warranty to run out then all out heads, cam, and supercharger

Comment

hmm...seems like alot for some wires? and you prolly just got a loose wire or somethin bro..

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

I just bought sequential taillights from ebay for 13 bux. and then let my buddies do it to there car. alls it is,is intructions i think.
                Big cam. Big stall. Big nuts.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.streetlethal.net/vids2/joenastycam.MPG\" target=\"_blank\">Idle/Rev Clip.</a>

Comment

Well how bout you post those instructions?
                  94 Camaro AT 3.4L<br />Still working on something worth posting.

Comment

I'd like to see those, as well.
                    1997 Y87 Camaro with a motor and some stuff.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      2 days ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X