What series engine do I need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What series engine do I need

I'm buying a 97 RS Camaro with a blown engine and need some help. I know its a 3.8 but whats the series about. I've seen 3800 series II, is there a 1 and which one do I have. Also how much should it cost to buy a used 3.8. I'm located in west palm beach if anyone know's of an engine or a place to buy one that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

Re: Heart surgery........................................... .on the camaro.

Yours is a Series II, it should say right on the top of the intake maifold. There are guys on here who have done full swaps who can give you a better idea of cost.

Comment

you have the series II check around and price motors.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

cool thanks for the info for which series it is and for the fast reply.

Comment

i seen 3800 sII's for like 300 bux around dallas..... not a high demand for them...

Comment

www.car-parts.com
            Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
            Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X