fuel sender/mileage problem.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel sender/mileage problem.....

ok so my fuel gauge is all over that place and I took it to a mechanic and he said i probally needed a new sender unit, because the car did sit for a long time before i got it so i dont kno, whata you think? and where could i get it from.....cheappp.... but also since i have no gauge i guess ill just have to go by the miles, just got it not to long ago so how many miles can i expect after filling completely up.......i was told that the 150 mark would be a good place to fill up and still be safe, any suggestions...? thanks yall

Re: fuel sender/mileage problem.....

if you want a cheap sending unit, go to autozone or some where like that.....then expect to have to go back fairly regularly. 150miles is a good mark to fill up. you would basically be guaranteed not to have to worry about running out.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

150 is like half a tank and 225 is 1/4.
      <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

depends on your gas milage MPG
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

for me, 240 is about half and 360 is about a 1/4 tank left.
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

yeah, i fill up at 300 and thats about 1/4. my sending units bad too. just too damn lazy to fix it.
            2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

thanks guys, really appreciate it! haha im just so nervous when i drive now outa fear of getting stranded...... but does anyone have a good place for used camaro parts online?? sorry i prob. coulda searched but im already writing this... thanks again.

ps. anyone live near myrtle beach?

Comment

www.car-parts.com thats the site i always tell you about todd. online junkyard inventory. place where i found my trans and engine...cheap!
                '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
                Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X