daytime running lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daytime running lights

I want to make my clear corners like the new chevys, i mean, i want them to turn on with the car, because it makes the car look better. how would i have the front corners come on with the engine and not through the switch with the parking lights that also turns on the rear lights and side markers?
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Re: daytime running lights

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
    I want to make my clear corners like the new chevys, i mean, i want them to turn on with the car, because it makes the car look better. how would i have the front corners come on with the engine and not through the switch with the parking lights that also turns on the rear lights and side markers?
    put your e-brake down

Comment

lol i thought all camaros had daytime running lamps that were always on?

Comment

In bright sun light environments, you are safer with the amber
        front running lights, if you read the manual there is a technique to turn them off during the daylight. I tried it but it worked for just a minue. To me the idea is to avoid an accident not just survive one. With the price of gas now at $3, auto insurance
        high b/c we drive a Camaro...an accident is going to do nothing
        but be an expensive hassle.....
        Phil

Comment

what year is your car, because the newer ones do have daytime running lights, and most people want to get rid of them

Comment

i have a 96. I with my black paint and headlight covers i like the daytime running lights on. i have to manually turn them on currently, and i would like to know how to make them always on. I guess i didn't make that very clear in the first post.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i thought they had DRLs, if not the previous owner might have done DRL delete, you should search for that because there is a write up somewhere, and then see if it was done, then undo it if it was

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X