Partial Storing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partial Storing

I was wondering if there is anything I should do for this winter for storing the car. I wanted to drive the car this winter if there are some nice days. I know that if you're storing your car for the whole winter and don’t plan on driving it that there is some important things you should do. Anything that I should do?

Thanks
    02 Onyx Black Camaro A4 Y87<br />Whisper Lid<br />Cold Air induction

Give it a start once a week for 10-20 min. That will keep all the part oiled. This may sound funny but you sound shake your car to move around the gas inside. Just slosh it around a little. The bast thing to do is take it for a quick drive but if you can't just do the above.
    White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

Thanks for the reply. It isn't necessary to add something like stabil is it?

Thanks
      02 Onyx Black Camaro A4 Y87<br />Whisper Lid<br />Cold Air induction

Comment

not really, I only use the gas stabilizer in our boats which sit for 6 months [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

I normaly just keep a full tank of gas, it's the next best thing.

Do drive it when the weather allows, it's the best thing for the seals and fluids.
        ~chris~ 98 Cayenne red Camaro 3800 A4, 3:08, T tops Borla cat-back, wisper lid K&N, Bilstine shocks, Dunlops all around. <br />AOL IM: chevyboyz24

Comment

I'm just going to put my car on jackstands and start my car once in a while and put it in drive and reverse at idle and let the rear tire rotate.
          1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X