question on a 99 z-28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on a 99 z-28

does anyone know how, or have the information, to change a turn signal light for a 99 z-28.. the front passenger light i believe it is..

thanks
    1994 3.4L Dark Green Camaro - Tan Cloth Interior<br />Mods - Flowmaster, High Flow Cat, K&N Filter, Window Tint, Premium Sound system (2 subs custom box, New 99 Z28 style Rims/Tires, New Clutch<br /> More to come!

are you talking about the DRL? the light that is always on when your in drive?

Mine blew out last year, best way is to lift up the front and under the fog light housing their is a trap door which gives you access, you can reach up and get at the parking lamp bulbs.

Their are 2 bulbes in each housing,
    Also if you change the DRL, do the other one, if you dont one will be noticeable brighter, also I had to get bulbes from GM, every time I got autoparts store bulbs they melted and blew in a few days.
    ~chris~ 98 Cayenne red Camaro 3800 A4, 3:08, T tops Borla cat-back, wisper lid K&N, Bilstine shocks, Dunlops all around. <br />AOL IM: chevyboyz24

Comment

weird my autozone bulbs are still running strong... if his description was unclear it's all in the owner's manual!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X