OBD I scanner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBD I scanner

what's a good OBD I scanner that i can pick up off of the net for my 93 Camaro???
    1993 Camaro 3.4L A4 many mods comin for 2004<br /><br />\"The last thing I wanted was to get in a fight in Jackson, Mississippi on a Saturday night\"

The scanner I sent earlier was for a ford, not GM. Keep checking ebay, there is a guy that sells the obd1/obd2 scanners for $50.

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

This guy sold me a refurbished one for $49....great customer service, when my wife left the top down in the rain, he replaced the drowned unit at no cost.
      www.Autocheckup.com
      Joel<br />God is my copilot, but Satan has his foot on the gas!<br />94 3.4L AutoCamaroRagtop w/MSD ignition,Accelcoilpacks,K&N FIPK,BMR SFC&STB,3\"Catco w/3\"catbackSS muffler,JetStage 2,HomemadePIAAheadlightconversion <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968</a>

Comment

If you can afford a paper clip you have an OBD I scanner. Learn how to jump the right terminals at the port and watch the codes blink through your check engine light.
        180 Thermo, K&N Filter, Transgo stage 2, Pacesetters, Magnaflow cat, Flowmaster Catback, 3.42 LSD, Hotchkis LCA/Panhard, Bilstein, Eibach Pro, 1LE bars, SP crossdrilled/slotted rotors.<br /><br />Vortech Project 1.0 failed.<br />Vortech Project 2.0 in the works

Comment

for some reason that doesn't work on my maro
          i tried it and i couldn't get it to blink

besides i want a way to capture codes and store them and all that
          1993 Camaro 3.4L A4 many mods comin for 2004<br /><br />\"The last thing I wanted was to get in a fight in Jackson, Mississippi on a Saturday night\"

Comment

just write down the blinky lights. why store them?

You want THIS [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
              just write down the blinky lights. why store them?

You want THIS [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
              [/QU

well he said that method doesn't work on his car,it doesn't work on mine either :mad:

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CARdiac:
                This guy sold me a refurbished one for $49....great customer service, when my wife left the top down in the rain, he replaced the drowned unit at no cost.
                www.Autocheckup.com
                <hr></blockquote>

Alright guys, i'm gonna go ahead and order an Auto X-ray scanner from the company above today. Anybody used an auto x-ray before on ODB-I and how do you like it?

Comment

Just ordered my AutoXray 1010 model (i think) that will scan 93-95 f-bodies and upload data to the PC with storing/graphing capabilities.

It was 237 shipped (really 200 bucks but i got next day air)

So i'll be writing up a review soon for all you OBD I guys that have trouble finding a good scanner for our cars that isn't 2000 dollars.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X