comp cam price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comp cam price

I was wonder how much comp charges for a custom cam?

I searched but could not find any prices.
    92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

my cam was NOT a custom grind & it cost me $300 usd plus shipping/tax. so it's gonna be at least that...

--matt

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by awesomeame:
      my cam was NOT a custom grind & it cost me $300 usd plus shipping/tax. so it's gonna be at least that...

--matt
      <hr></blockquote>

How much of a power increase did you see? What about driveability, mpg,,,and what ever difference there is?

thx
      Ed
      1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

I got my comp cam for $315. The specs are:

lift: .498/.480
        dur: 200/206
        IC: 108
        LSA: 112

On my last road trip, I got 33 mpg. I have driven 1000miles so far with a stock computer and gotten no codes at all.

I haven't had a chance to run the 1/4, since tracks are closed, but I hang with all the stock LT1 f-bods in town.
        1999 red camaro v6 M5: with a turbo<br />13.52@107.99<br />No, seriously: Who Farted? <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/600086</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by F1GT:

How much of a power increase did you see? What about driveability, mpg,,,and what ever difference there is?

thx
          Ed
          <hr></blockquote>

i've got the compcam 210/210 .507/.507 111LS 107IC. it does set the p0300 ses light code. i installed it after i had taken the car off the road for the winter, so i've only driven around the block with my car. will dyno it in the spring after the salt gets off the roads.

from driving around the block, it doesn't appear to have any drivability problems whatsoever. it'll idle forever...i'd say i've let it run for about 1 hr with no problems, and i;ve done that several times.

mpg i couldn't tell ya...ask me in the spring [img]smile.gif[/img]

--matt

Comment

a custom grind costs the same from Comp Cams as the grinds in teh book...

[ December 12, 2003: Message edited by: WickEdSix9838 ]</p>
            <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by WickEdSix9838:
              a custom grind costs the same from Comp Cams as the grinds in teh book...

[ December 12, 2003: Message edited by: WickEdSix9838 ]
              <hr></blockquote>

Thanks, that what i wanted to know!
              92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X