FLASHER......???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLASHER......???

[img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] i swear i sound really dumb to ask this but im replacing my flasher for my turn signals and when i remove the under dash and i peer into oblivion to find it its not there. consulting the haines manual it reads: to the left of the steering column. i look and nada! i know what im looking for and i cant find it anywhere?!! [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

does anyone have any clue where this is? 98 firebird owners?
    98 firebird v6<p>venom member #6<p>40 series flowmasters, FRA w/ K&N filter. a big engine, batmobile floor mats,<br />more to come:<br />\"some technical stuff goes here\"<p>CLOSES THING TO THE BATMOBILE IM GONNA GET!.....for now!

the flasher is over to the right a little and says Wagner 323 on it. it has a metal spring clip around it that then clips to the surrounding structure. If you cant find it, try turn on your regular signal flashers and the sound will bring you right to it. Also, if you want to lose the annoying loud sound, just dont attach the clip to structure, just ty-strap it up for a more pleasant sound
    180 Thermo, K&N Filter, Transgo stage 2, Pacesetters, Magnaflow cat, Flowmaster Catback, 3.42 LSD, Hotchkis LCA/Panhard, Bilstein, Eibach Pro, 1LE bars, SP crossdrilled/slotted rotors.<br /><br />Vortech Project 1.0 failed.<br />Vortech Project 2.0 in the works

Comment

thankx bro im having a hard time finding it, i cant follow the sound cause theres no sound to follow!!! it burned out!

hey is it to the right of the steering column or the left?
      98 firebird v6<p>venom member #6<p>40 series flowmasters, FRA w/ K&N filter. a big engine, batmobile floor mats,<br />more to come:<br />\"some technical stuff goes here\"<p>CLOSES THING TO THE BATMOBILE IM GONNA GET!.....for now!

Comment

I believe it's to the right, but will be to the left as you cram your body in there and look up. You have to remove the knee bolster (4 screws)
        180 Thermo, K&N Filter, Transgo stage 2, Pacesetters, Magnaflow cat, Flowmaster Catback, 3.42 LSD, Hotchkis LCA/Panhard, Bilstein, Eibach Pro, 1LE bars, SP crossdrilled/slotted rotors.<br /><br />Vortech Project 1.0 failed.<br />Vortech Project 2.0 in the works

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X