code reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code reading?

i tried searching for it but i couldnt find anything like this,i got my codes read at advance auto parts and they printed them out for me and it says "history code 36 ign system problem loss of 24x sensor signal" and then it says "history code 75 egr solinoid #1 malfunction" and "history code 77 egr solinoid #3 malfunction".i have no idea what this means,all of the codes i see on searches are different.if anybody could tell me how i can read these or tell me what they mean i would appreicate it,thanks.and oh yea i have a 94 camaro 3.4

Re: code reading?

ok i did some research and since nobody answered me il answer myself,the 24x sensor is a crankshaft sensor located behind the vibration damper,it could be a lose connection or a bad sensor

Comment

yea and the other stuff is your EGR acting up
      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

yea its the egr sensor on the intake manifold,it threw 2 codes.i dont know whats up with that,im just gonna replace them and hopefully it will make it all better

Comment

My dad was throwing the EGR code on his 95 Saturn. He pulled it out to replace it but they wanted too much at the dealership and he couldn't find a used one at the scrap so he cleaned out his. Turned out to be full of gunk. He made sure the valve opened and closed properly and put it back...no problems anymore.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X