new to f-bods, help please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to f-bods, help please...

ok i've had my car for like 2 monthes... its a 98 firebird with the 3.8 and the 5 speed.... anyways there seems to be a problem with the clutch pedal.. if i hold the pedal down like at a stoplight then it wont pop back up when i try to leave... it doesnt do it if i dont hold the clutch in for and extended amount of time, like just normal shifting from gear to gear is fine but i didnt know if there was some kind of pump that made the clutch pedal work or what the deal is.... the clutch itself isnt slipping but more just the pedal... any help anyone could give would be great... thanks... dash
    disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

neutral at lights, w/ no foot on clutch.
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked 3800 V6:
      neutral at lights, w/ no foot on clutch.
      quoted for truth
      1996 Hunter Green Chevrolet Camaro A4 Y87 - 3.8 Series II V6 (200k and still going strong)<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler, SLP Cold Air Intake

Comment

thanks yeah thats what im doing now but i was wondering what was wrong with it because it was working fine when i first got it and just started this like a couple of weeks ago... thanks, dash
        disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Maybe the spring or whatever the hell pushes it back up is shot. (I have an auto so I don't know how the m5 is set up down there)
          Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X