SparkPlugWires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SparkPlugWires

loooking into geting some sparkplug wires for my 3.4 wondering which one to get if anybody can help me i would be thankful

Re: SparkPlugWires

The stock ones from the dealer. MSD offer's no gains over stock, unless you want to go for looks. I've already had some trouble with my MSD's on my GTP, but I wanted pretty. When I replaced the wires on my 99 Camaro, cost me around 65 dollars from the dealer.
    -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

MSD along a few others make performance wires but unless you have upgraded your ignition system and need the bigger wire to keep from arcing eletricity through your engine bay, I wouldn't bother. You can go up to O'riellys and buy the AC Delco plug wires for around $45 (98 Firebird) but yours should be close to that. I just put the BORG-WARNER wires on my 01 Firebird and they have a lifetime warrenty and run smooth as can be.

Really comes down to how much $$$ to spend

Comment

i have accell wires but i did get them for free

Comment

i like my NAPA Belden Maxes. I think they are better than my Autozone aftermarket 8mms. I really like the lifetime warranty and they were like $40
          2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Taylor
            1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              3 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X