need help fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help fast

I'm replacing my intake manifold gasket, and with the set came three o-rings,where do these go, i have no idea,

also i have this hole on the front of the lowerintake below the temp sensor, i think i can see an oring in it, but there is this cork in the way, and dont know what should go there, please help.

btw polished up the upperintake and its look sexy as hell. :banana:

Re: need help fast

check a haynes manual or sumthing. better yet, next time ya do it, make sure you take note of stuff like that. sorry i cant help you tho, i havent done it b4. good luck!
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

heh, I've only replaced the o-ring in the lower manifold, thats it, threw the other o-rings away
      I was wondering the same thing, but I'm sure its fine..
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

well i figured out that one of them goes in that mysterious hole i was talking about with the cork, turns out its not cork, it was part of a hose/plastic elbow that was still stuck in the tensioner pulley assembly, and it was dryrotted all to hell. so it turns out that that may have been where i was leaking most of my fluid, and that really pisses me off. but oh well I've enjoyed tearing down the intakes and making everything clean. my upper intake just shines, I'll post some pictures of it when i get it all back together.

and now the re-assemble starts.

Comment

those black 90* elbows break alot
          2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X