help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

I just got an account here and i need help on my firebird! Its a 98 and its a v6 :rant: but i want to make it alot faster. So far i have an intake coming an exhaust and headers. What else can i do to make my car faster?????:tup:

Re: help

Originally posted by 98FirebirdV6
    I just got an account here and i need help on my firebird! Its a 98 and its a v6 :rant: but i want to make it alot faster. So far i have an intake coming an exhaust and headers. What else can i do to make my car faster?????:tup:
    http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=7536
    you probably missed this thread above , right?

Comment

Re: help

lots of stuff. lol intake, headers, high flow cat, i like the magnaflow or the borla cat-back. after that invest in a good lsd with maybe 3.42s,since its your street car(i'm assuming) i've got 3.73s in mine and i get bad gas milage. and you'll be good for awhile i think. maybe msd ignition with msd wires coilpacks and ngk sparkplugs. and you can always get on the spray......is it an auto or 5sp? with an auto you can get the jet electronic shift improver and the b&m shift kit<-i have BOTH of these installed in my car and it works fine if it is done right. it will be expensive because people tend to flee awy from our transmissions lol including me cause i got someone to do it for me. and with a manual maybe a Stage 2 clutch with a B&M short shifter. but the faster you want it the more you'll spend. if you get an lsd with new gears your speedo wil be off so you'll either have to get a tuner or let the dealer fix it. but mine is still off from mine and i dont care except for the fact that i top out at 105. But im geared for the drag strip too. lol just start small and work your way up.

come get some
      http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X