Broken bolts in heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken bolts in heads

Hey you all I'm new and this is my first most. My problem is on both heads I have one broken bolt in each head and I blown header gasket, the speed shop retighten all my bolts and they are willing to take off the heads to get the bolts out it will cost $350-$400 not including parts. Since I'm going to sell the car that I shouldn't do the head job and just retighten the bolts every 2 weeks to avoid a exhaust leak and risk blowing another header gasket. Its at least going to be another 2 years before I sell the car and the new camaro's are going to come out, But what should I do. Get it fixed or leave it. Sorry its so long.

Re: Broken bolts in heads

Get it fixed.
    <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

Re: Broken bolts in heads

I was thinking since the motor was going to be taken apart I was thinking of upgrading the the rocker arms and a cam all from zzp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X