fuel pressure regulator replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel pressure regulator replacement

I am needing to change my fuel pressure regulator on my 3.4 but I am not sure how to do this since it seems to have inverted torx bolts. anyone ever change theres?

thanks
    Jeremy
    95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Re: fuel pressure regulator replacement

Yeah, what you need are tamper proof/resistant torx. They have a little dimple in the center. I believe I picked up a set for around $10 at a parts store.

Comment

aight cool thanks camaro I just have one more question how hard is it to change?

also can it be changed on the car?
      Last edited by stlunatics2oo3; 06-13-2006, 09:31 PM.
      95 camaro 3.4auto, 3:23 gears, K&n intake, jet stage 1 chip, clear corners, flowmaster 80series, carsound cat,

Comment

I used a regulator designed for a TBI 305, it fit perfectly. It was really simple. Just relieve the fuel pressure, remove the screws and replace it the same way it came off. Just make sure you turn the key to on, without starting the car when your done, to make sure its not leaking. Here is the link to the one I used, http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X