misfires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misfires

my 3.4 is misfiring and my service engine soon light is coming on because of this i think, what should i do to stop the misfires?????
    Camaro 95 3.4L M5<br />Flowmaster 80srs<br />Catco High Flo Cat<br />Slp CAI<br />Prime wheels

prollay should have done a search on this topic..... but oh well

try changing your plugs, and wires, it will normally solve this problem, how many miles are on your car?
    <a href=\"http://www.velocitysix.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Velocity Six Car Club</a><p>1999 Pontiac Firebird A4<br />15.384@87.13mph

Comment

Check your wires good.....they seem to go bad on our cars quite often....When mine was misfiring, I could actually see the spark jumping to a piece of my exhaust manifold that was about 2 inches away........

Comment

i have 80k on my car, plus i just had a tune up(new wires and plugs), and befor the tune up the SES light came, and i got the tuen up the light still came on. i think i have to change my coils,

thanx for the help

[ March 13, 2002: Message edited by: michael ]

[ March 13, 2002: Message edited by: michael ]</p>
        Camaro 95 3.4L M5<br />Flowmaster 80srs<br />Catco High Flo Cat<br />Slp CAI<br />Prime wheels

Comment

get codes pulled and diagnose properly before throwing parts at a problem blindly...
          ASE Master, L1, X1, C1. Instructor in automotive systems. 99 3800 4L60E with a few mods and a greatful dead sticker on the back window.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            4 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X