Replaceing wiper arms.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replaceing wiper arms.....

Okay well one of my wiper arms literally broke off yesterday and now I am buying new ones. I have a few options being I can't find any in junk yards around here and I need them like now...

Autozone sells the wiper arms for my '95 for $50 a piece.

Or the dealer with my friends discount charges $61 for the new wiper arms that are on the '98-'02s. I really would rather change them over because of wiper blade install and options. Do I need anything else to make these arms work, or will just the arm sufice? I heard something about the end cover wont fit or something..
    1995 Camaro 3.4 A4<br /><br />CAI,IAT Relocate

Re: Replaceing wiper arms.....

Well, I put 98+ arms on my 96 without a problem. They look better.
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Cool good to go then, thanks a ton, thats what I will be looking for.

Comment

someone barely pulled on one of my 2002 wiper arms and it just popped off... so I put a 95 one on and it works just fine
        2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by slow6
          someone barely pulled on one of my 2002 wiper arms and it just popped off... so I put a 95 one on and it works just fine
          Backwards compatibilty.. Hmm 1 of each I think.. lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            2 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X