Wierd Wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd Wire

Can anybody tell me what this is. I have a 1996 Camaro and this wire was visible coming from the bottom of the drivers side dash.
    Attached Files

Re: Wierd Wire

that looks like a button almost, the previous owner had to have some something, it almost looks like a switch for reverse indiglo gauges, idk though, use a voltmeter and see if there is any current

Comment

looks like a light diode or something, I dont know.
      Why dont you follow the wires?
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Tried but i only got as far as I could without being up under the dashboard panel. Also it is a button someone suggested that it might have been a killswitch but i don't know I'm lost as to what it is.

Comment

did you try hitting the button while the car was on to see what it does

Comment

O God! i see it now. this is going to turn into another 6 page thing about a mysterious button.
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Oh, man that was funny

Who's going to start it off this time?
              Now Playing: \'99 Pewter Firebird, stock, bone stock, and nothing but stock, so help me God!<br />Comming attractions: K&N Filter, Lid Mod, Intake Bellows Smooth Pipe Mod.<br />I dream about: Forced Induction (TC or SC) or NOX (or both!)

Comment

unscrew the dash, I do it all the time :lmao:
                2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
                  O God! i see it now. this is going to turn into another 6 page thing about a mysterious button.
                  post up a linkey to this, i have a feeling i want to see this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X