Backlighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backlighting

So the backlights for my oil pressure, temp, heater/AC, fan, air direction, and shifter are all out. I was wondering, is it hard to replace the bulbs. One mechanic told me I would have to take apart the dash to get the Oil pressure and Temp. P.S I already checked the fuses and they were ok. Thanks for any help!

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Re: Backlighting

i want to do this as well, but i want to replace mine with blue LEDs and make the dash all blue, do a search, i know i found links to the LEDs before somewhere here

Comment

I did some searching but can't find anything about dash lights, or back lights.....

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

http://www.ledgauges.com/camaroproducts.html

Comment

Ummm.... I really just need to know how to replace them. But those gauge overlays do looks cool!

Comment

those arent overlays, thats what i've been saying, those are the LEDs, but i think you just pop off that trim piece and remove some 7mm bolts and voila your cluster is out

Comment

Ok, thanks I will tinker around with it this weekend. Also arnt the bulb numbers like 147? or something....

Comment

just get the leds

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  5 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X