Problem with window help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with window help!!!

Yea so my driver side window motor is definetly going. I was going to have my bros friends install it from the tristatetuner website if anyones heard of it, but he said its way to much of a pain in the butt. I was wondering if anyone knew anyone in the pa area or nj I could go to, to get it fixed at a responible price. My dad just got his window fixed and costed $475 and not looking to pay that. Any suggestions would help. Thanks

Re: Problem with window help!!!

Where in PA are you? There are quite a few people here that did it themselves and say how easy it is. Do a search in the General Section for power window motor replacement. You should find all you need to know there!
    Last edited by hockeyman; 04-24-2006, 10:38 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

i did mine, it was easy, just follow the guide, it took me maybe 20 mins

Comment

http://shbox.com/page/windowmotor.html guide

http://store.yahoo.com/dpstore/wlmb567.html cheap motor with lifetime warranty

Comment

ya, your in the lounge........

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
            ya, your in the lounge........
            not anymore :toto:
            RedlineVSix

Comment

i did mine and im gonna do my passenger side soon too. window motors from auto stores cost between 50-70 dollars and have a life time warranty. they are easy enough to install, just follow the guide. the one part that is a little advanced is you have to drill a few holes so you can get to the either bolts or rivets (i forget which it is)

but do it yourself and save yourself a few dollars, plus you'll get expeirence so that you can do the passenger side when it goes up
              K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

Originally posted by myself
                http://store.yahoo.com/dpstore/wlmb567.html cheap motor with lifetime warranty
                i am telling you, get it from here, this is the cheapest you will find one, and its a lifetime warranty. i am totally satisfied with these guys, they come with all mounting hardware to put it back in, both bolts and rivets i reccommend bolts, because you will be replacing them again, but they will be much easier the second time around considering you already drilled the holes and no more rivets to drill out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X