Coolant Leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolant Leak

Well today while I was waiting in traffic to get on base I noticed my temperature gauge quickly rising. My temperature got all the way up to 225 a few times while stopped and then would drop to around 170 or so while slowly rolling.
    I stopped and checked my engine coolant and found.... nothing. It was almost completely dry. I noticed that right underneath my battery seemed to be wet, and starting to possibly rust. (98 Camaro btw). I will be diving under the car this weekend to see if I can find where I might possibly have a leak, but if anyone knows some common places to check please let me know.
    98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Check around the thermostat/waterpump hoses, pecock, thermostat and the waterpump. Last time i was loosing anti-freeze, my waterpump was shot.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X