New Modification Review forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Modification Review forum!

Go back to the main forum index and check it out. This is your chance to get your name in lights! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] stefan
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

I guess we have to submit these reviews through you to post? Great idea, btw.
      \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

Isn't this a duplicate post? :D

(also in the lounge)
        <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

i think it is...

either way, I m still ur man!!!!!!!
          !! Drive it like you stole it !!<br /><br />I believe forgiving them is gods function, our job is to arrange the meeting <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.azclubgp.com/garage.php?mode=viewgarage&u=202\" target=\"_blank\">2002 GTP 40th Anniversary Edition Sedan</a> <br />-------------<br />Mods:<br />3.4\" Pulley<br />rigged K&N Filter<br />14.3 et

Comment

wow, weird. i have exactly the same type of thing on my personal website. [img]smile.gif[/img]

you are looking for someone to run it?
            whats it entail?

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
              I guess we have to submit these reviews through you to post?
              Well, the Reviews Moderator has to approve them... basically just a double-check to make sure nothing outrageous is posted. We don't want reviews floating around that claim 50 rwhp from a Tornado and a catback. But members now contribute their own instead of e-mailing HTML files back and forth to be uploaded onto the server.

Comment

gotcha. I was going to submit a write-up I had done and then saw it was a closed forum. anybody been assigned yet?
                \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

[img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                  Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
                    gotcha. I was going to submit a write-up I had done and then saw it was a closed forum. anybody been assigned yet?
                    Submit it to the Review Submissions forum! Then once its approved the moderator moves it to the Modification Reviews forum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X