This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free mods ????

hey im kinda new in this i have a 2000 v6 camaro 3800 series 2 i was wondering if there was any mods that i could do to if for free stuff i could do myself ?

thanx
    Adam
    Live to race, race to win!

Re: free mods ????

there are a couple things, mostly very controversial. for one descreen the MAF, but different people will give you different opinions on that, you can cut the fins out of your airbox, you can cut weight, and i am sure that there are many others that i cant think of right now

Comment

Do a search first of all. This topic has been beaten to death, resurrected, then beaten to death again.

Start off with the Free ram air mod. Do a search for it, you'll find endless topics about it.
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i already have a whisper lid on there so that improves some of the intake but was is the MAF ???

Comment

Mass Airflow Sensor, its a little wire thing in your intake that detects airflow, it has a screen on either side of it, some people think its restrictive, but what it really does is calms down turbulence so it can get a more accurate reading, i would leave it alone

Comment

Hello yamahracer114,

the question you are asking has been already answered in another thread.
            Please use the Searchfunction to get your answer faster.

best wishes,
            97rs4life
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X