anyone have how-to's - changing spark plugs, and coolant - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have how-to's - changing spark plugs, and coolant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have how-to's - changing spark plugs, and coolant

Anyone have any links?

I know how to do everything, and im capeable of doing it myself right now, but I would like to read some how-to's, just to get an idea of how other people did it (especially the spark plugs on the 98 cam, i heard they are a ***** because of the exhaust)

Also, can anyone tell me what spark plugs to get (i heard NGK 55's or somethingl ike that) and wires? I see alot of people like taylor.

Im going to try and do this in a few months (hopefully during the summer)

Re: anyone have how-to's - changing spark plugs, and coolant

Coolant Flush I posted a few years ago.

As for the plugs: I got under the car and used the Spark Plug SOCKET Only, and a wrench for the other end because the ratchet & socket together wouldn't fit between the engine and the frame of the car. The wrench and socket worked great!! No probs whatsoever.
    sigpic

Comment

there is no spark plug how-to because you basicly just got to attack it with whatever tools you have and how big your hand is. I did all but two of mine from the bottom. I believe the front pass. side one I got from the top and I think one on the drivers side but don't remember which one. But yea no write up because there are so many different combanations of tools and techniques to get them all out.
      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman
        Coolant Flush I posted a few years ago.

As for the plugs: I got under the car and used the Spark Plug SOCKET Only, and a wrench for the other end because the ratchet & socket together wouldn't fit between the engine and the frame of the car. The wrench and socket worked great!! No probs whatsoever.

thanks, acually, i found the same coolant one on another forum

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X