Back of the engine=the black hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back of the engine=the black hole

I was changing my fuel injectors to the 36lb gtp ones and I accidently dropped one of the injectors behind the motor. What would be the best way to get it out of there? Every time I drop something in there, it seems like I would never see it again. But I really need this injector. The car isnt going to run without a injector. Any help?
    1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Re: Back of the engine=the black hole

i do that crap alot, i just use a magnetic rod
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Dammit I just tryed to get my hand back there again but no luck.
      I'm gonna try dropping the car down with a hydraulic jack really quick and try to see if it will fall down.
      1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Comment

Originally posted by ChronoGN
        Dammit I just tryed to get my hand back there again but no luck.
        I'm gonna try dropping the car down with a hydraulic jack really quick and try to see if it will fall down.
        I wouldn't do that! If it's wedged between a suspnsion component or between the engine and the body, dropping it down will crush it to bits! Try getting under the car and reaching up. Maybe even buy a small mirror and flashlight to look around with.
        sigpic

Comment

and just a note....you cant drop the car down....The motors come out the bottem which means you gotta support the motor and move the car up and even still you wont get much room as the K member will hit the oil pan.
          3.8L Dk Blue 1998 Camaro<br /><br />Soon to have 80\'s in the back

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X