Strange noise from dashboard:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange noise from dashboard:(

Hi guys I´v got my 3,8 V6 Camaro for 2 months and i´m very satisfacted, really great car, only one problem that i have is very strange and pretty noisy sound from middle of dash board, just behind radio.. I´m building hifi to my car, so i thought it is some disturbance of sign, but I´ve removed radio and the noise is still there! Only time it stops is while accelerating:( It is like somethings leaking somewhere...:( I´v thought that it cames from air-conditioning but it probably don´t because it lasts for all the time i have the car (all the two months..).
    Do you have any idea, please?
    Thanks much, Martin from Czech Republic..

Re: Strange noise from dashboard:(

Would help if we knew what it sounded like. ;)
    Can you describe the sound?
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8
      Would help if we knew what it sounded like. ;)
      Can you describe the sound?
      "sssssssssssss":D It´s like something is leaking or what.. I thought it is from repros but it is not, it is from middle of dash board, just behing radio and A/C controller.. And i also thought it cames from this thing (http://www.autohificlub.cz/forumimag..._50_391874.JPG, i´ve removed it and see that is not - no noise from this thing..
      Really have no idea..:( Only when it is quiet is while accelerating:(

Comment

i think mine does the same thing, and it sounds like a high pitched humming, i just thought it was a pump of some kind. but it'd be nice to know the real deal.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X