Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about auto transmission?

Hi everyone,

I have automatic transmission on my 2001 v6 Camaro. My question is why does the automatic transmission take longer to **** when it get from second to third, but from first to second is fine. I was thinking of buying a B&M Transpak Kit or some type of pc programmer, or dyno tune it to solve the problem. I'll like to race my car, but I have to figure out what do with this situation first. Can you guys help me?

Thanks.

Re: Question about auto transmission?

The 3-4 clutch pack is most likely the trouble, they are notorius for going on the 4l60e. If you are racing it, a good rebuild is probably the way to go.
    95 Red Camaro 3.4L V6 A4

Comment

Not drag racing, just street racing. So you think I should buy a B&M Transpak kits.

Comment

The general concensus here is the TransGo kit, people seem to like very well.
        95 Red Camaro 3.4L V6 A4

Comment

Originally posted by BigRalph
          Not drag racing, just street racing. So you think I should buy a B&M Transpak kits.
          is there a difference when it comes to how your tranny will be beaten on? not really

I would also recommend a rebuild before you go street racing :rollingeyes:
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X