Flasher Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flasher Location

Ok I am a complete IDIOT, I still cant find the flasher location. If someone would post a pic that would help so much. Thanks yall- yes I may be slightly retarded.
    99 3.8 Camaro (M5) Y87

wow. congrats for swallowing your pride enough to ask such a silly question. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It shoud be on the right side of the steering column, behind and below the igntion. Pull the outside ring to engage, push the inside ring to disengage.

P.S. The ignition is the place where you stick your key.

P.P.S. That's the shiny metal thing that make car go.

Ok, enough making fun.
    ╓<br />║ Matt M<br />║ <a href=\"http://home.austin.rr.com/morrism/3800/sunset_logo2.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Down with the Sixxness</a> <br />║ Polo Green 1995 3.8 Camaro<br />║ intake, cat, catback, shocks, 3.42\'s, and 12\'s in the trunk<br />╙

Comment

um, i believe the hazards are what is on the steering column, and the flashers are in the knee bolster. maybe i am missing out on the joke or something. or i could be wrong.

Comment

no no, not the hazards the FLASHER UNIT, ya know the thing that controls the turn signals and such, i thought it was in the knee bolster as well but after removing all the guards and such I could still not find it...
        99 3.8 Camaro (M5) Y87

Comment

Originally posted by mcgs999:
          no no, not the hazards the FLASHER UNIT, ya know the thing that controls the turn signals and such, i thought it was in the knee bolster as well but after removing all the guards and such I could still not find it...
          there are two seperate "flashers" one for the hazards and one for the turn signals....the one for the turn signal is to the right of the cover that you take off, it's hidden so just feel with your hands and you'll find it ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Got it finally, the previous owner had generously electrical taped it down so i looked right by it about 1000 times. Thanks for the help to all even you user! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            99 3.8 Camaro (M5) Y87

Comment

I'm looking for the same thing, where did you find that sucker at? my fourways work fine but my turn signals won't flash. It's on a 98 3.8 V6 if it matters, Is it that removable panel that is below the steering column? where in there is it? to the left or the right of the steering column and is it closer to the front or rear?
              1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

take off the panel below the steering wheel, the knee bolster as it is called, should be two regular screws and two hex.

Then look to the right of the steering column all the way to the right side and there will be a red wire leading to it.
                99 3.8 Camaro (M5) Y87

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X