Water Temp Guage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Temp Guage

Does anyone know if there are any pluged holes in the block of the 3800 where I can put a water temp sending unit?

Its a cyberdyne digital gauge that must use a different signal than GMs. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
    92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

I used the bleed-screw-hole on my thermostat neck. Reads after 160ish for me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Or you could install a T fitting underneath your TB in the stock temp sensor hole.
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked 3800 V6:
      I used the bleed-screw-hole on my thermostat neck. Reads after 160ish for me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Or you could install a T fitting underneath your TB in the stock temp sensor hole.
      Thanks for the info. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I didnt think about using the bleed-screw hole or T fitting. Ill have to try and let it get up to tempature, I just hooked it up and saw it didnt read anything and unhooked it. So maybe ill try and see if the GM sender works when the engine gets up to temp before I try the cyberdyne sender.
      92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X