Undefined problem, please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undefined problem, please help.

Last week it started raining pretty bad here nad me being the moron that I am, (not to mention I was with a few friends) I wanted to have a little bit of fun... So There was this big puddle at the bottom of a local food lion parking lot that I decided to go through. Well about half way through the puddle the bird starts to feel a bit sick.
    Now would be a good time to mention the fact that I lowered my car and the water came up to the bottom of the door line... so not quite to the door sill. Anyways my bird stahl'd out and would not cut back on. I figure, hey.. no biggy I probably just got some water in my starter and it needs to dry out. I make a fried get out and push me out of the puddle. We come back an hour later.. still won't start... a few hours later.. still nothing... decide o leave the car their overnight.. I came back the next day and it still would not start.. about 4 days later it still would not start. Keep in mind the water was not bad enough to where it was creeping into my interior even though the car is lowered so I assumed that no water could have even really touched the block.

Here is what happens when I try to turn the engine over. Accessory works fine.. when I turn the key to start it acts and feels like it is going to turn but it only turns maybe once.

Any of yall know what this could be?

Thanks for the help.
    \'94 Black Firebird<br />3.4 Auto :(<br />Big Block hood<br />17\" x 9 1/2\" Torq Thrust II rims<br />P245/55 Z-Rated Nitto tires<br />Custom interior paint.<br />Custom Air intake with heat shield<br />Magnaflow cat-back Exhaust System<br />Eibach Sportline lowering springs<br /><a href=\"http://www.realproexhaust.com/other/cootees.htm\" target=\"_blank\">www.realproexhaust.com/other/cootees.htm</a>

sounds like you sucked water into the engine,and now you have the dreaded hydrolock, try removing a couple of spark plugs, most likely all of them, and turn the engine over and watch the shower out of the sparkplug holes. Good luck.
    99 Dodge Quadcab<br />Traded: 2001 Camaro(will be missed)<p>Be wary of anything that can bleed for 5 days and live....

Comment

I agree, big dumb mistake...

gm does not cover hydrolock on the warranty..

open your pocket book

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X