Car Alarm Stickers! Where?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Alarm Stickers! Where?!

Forgive me if this was a topic before, but I don't see anything on it. Ok, tomorrow I am getting a 1997 camaro. Red w/ t-tops, to be blunt, it's in really great condition and it's flashy. So, I'm a little concerned about security issues.
    Next saturday as well, I am planning on going to a county fair and I hate the idea of leaving my *baby* in the parking lot with all the kids who are going to be around and teen-agers and such. Any suggestions here? lol (among many other times I'll have the car out cruising)
    I asked another owner of a camaro and they told me to purchase these stickers to put on the window saying the car has a Cobra or Clifford Alarm system. She said she parks between other nice cars and has never had a problem and she thinks people stay away from it b/c of the stickers. Hers really has nothing. Mine DOES have an alarm system and I am not sure the details of what model it is, but I'm going to ask the brand name tomorrow.
    However, how can I get these stickers? I seen them on Ebay but I don't really like the idea of the credit card at online auction and shipping costs, is there anywhere I can find them like in an auto store or such? There has to be somewhere to get them if people o E-bay have them.
    Thanks so much to anyone who can help. :cool:
    my baby: 1997 Candy Apple Red Camaro, 3.8 v6

When I moved to San Francisco, I had the same concerns. I went to a local alarm shop and asked for any extra stickers. They gave me 2, no problems no cost.
    Joel<br />God is my copilot, but Satan has his foot on the gas!<br />94 3.4L AutoCamaroRagtop w/MSD ignition,Accelcoilpacks,K&N FIPK,BMR SFC&STB,3\"Catco w/3\"catbackSS muffler,JetStage 2,HomemadePIAAheadlightconversion <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968</a>

Comment

Security system by Remington :D

Seriously though, go to a mobile stereo/alarm place and if you offer them enough money they'll give you some of the alarm stickers they probably have laying around.
      - <a href=\"http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics2/camaro2.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">White \'99 V6 Camaro</a> (M5, 3.23s)<br />- 3\" Borla Exaust, RK Sport Induction Lid, Fast Toys Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, !Silencer, !MAF Screen, B&M Short shifter, Manual Fan Switch, 160° Hypertech Powerstat, BMR Boxed LCAs(rubber/poly), BMR STB<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=386884&page=1\" target=\"_blank\">*My Cardomain Website*</a>

Comment

wow awesome, thanks SO much. That would be great if they did.
        my baby: 1997 Candy Apple Red Camaro, 3.8 v6

Comment

i would consider wiring up an LED on your dash, that way the effect of the LED and the sticker would be more effective.
          My car has GPS trackin\',traffic alert,its own phone #,PS2,screens. And What da H3ll,When I Turn da key it says \"You\'ve got mail\"..... <br />I swear and promise.. I\'ve had more cars then Charlie Thomas.. bounces in a Monte\' that hopped.. Pimped old skoo Blazer on Chopz, Today Its a Camaro at all da plya spots.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X