HPP3? GAINS AND ALL Sorry, but i did a search - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HPP3? GAINS AND ALL Sorry, but i did a search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPP3? GAINS AND ALL Sorry, but i did a search

my computer was stolen a while ago and i finally got a new one, so is there a HPP3 for the 98 and newer 3.8l firebirds, how much gain is there, and who would i get to do the programming.
    99 Firebird Vert, Pewter Metalic<br />Fast Toys Ram Air<br />Jet Stage 2 Chip<br />17x8 Mille Miglia Emotion II Plus\'<br />wrapped in 245/35/17 Yokohama A520<br />Rhino Perf. Exhaust<br />K&N air filter<br />check pics at:<br /><a href=\"http://www.fastrides.com/members/v6birdy/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.fastrides.com/members/v6birdy/</a>

GOt stolen? Wow what a odd piece to steal. Far as I know Hypertech only makes them for 2k1 cars. You may be able to get a Jet chip but Im not sure how good they are.

Comment

You might also want to try a ASE CHIP

Comment

I gave up on Hypertech and bought the Jet Stage 2. Wow! Different car on the lower end especially, and up high too. Didn't notice this much of an increase with any of my other mods, including exhaust. I'm liking it.

It was one of your homies that gotcha for ya computer. Somebody you know.
        <b>1998 Firebird 3800 Series II, A4</b><br />Direct-Flo Lid,K&N Filter,DEE TB Spacer,TPS-TEC,ZZP Mini-AFC,Raised and Cutout Airbox 7mm,BMR STB & Boxed LCAs,KYB AGX Shocks,Drilled/Slotted Rotors,180* Thermo,2.5\" Catco Cat,Dynomax 2.75\" custom catback,Kumho Ecstas/245,Jet Stage 2,3.42,Edge Racing 2870 Stall,B&M Tranny Cooler,B&M Deep Tranny Pan,LSD,AAM Girdle,1LE DS,NX Wet Kit,MSD DIS-4,MSD Blaster Coil Packs,Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Wires,NGK TR6\'S gapped .045,ZZP UD WP Pulley,SLP Fan Switch,TT II\'s<br />N/A: 15.6342 @ 88.44 (On stock converter. Strugglin\' to beat it.)<br />Nitrous 50 Shot: 14.7463 @ 93.49

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X