SOUNDS LIKE AIR SIRENS from the back! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOUNDS LIKE AIR SIRENS from the back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOUNDS LIKE AIR SIRENS from the back!

when ever i go 40 and above on the highway it sounds like air sirens going off coming from the back of my car! but just a constant sound! and when i break it starts to die down as a slow down! any one have this going on???
    98 firebird V6<br />3.08 gears (3.42\'s coming sson)<br />free ram air (cai coming soon)<br />80 series flowmaster<br />more to come

I have a similar problem that seems to come from the front of the car, around the windshield. I'm guessing it's air turbulence.
    2001 Onyx Black Camaro M5-Totalled<br />2005 Ford F150 XLT 5.4L<br /><br />\"To make peace, prepare for war.\"

Comment

well its sounds kinda cool but i know its not normal, maybe its the tires!?!?

its sounds cool cause it counds like im going at mach 3 or something like that
      98 firebird V6<br />3.08 gears (3.42\'s coming sson)<br />free ram air (cai coming soon)<br />80 series flowmaster<br />more to come

Comment

It is not the tires, but it is another great screw up of the 98 camaro's. You have shattered your carrier berring is the rear end. Have them replaced immediately.
        98 NOS\'d Camaro 3.8 A4<br />99 Hyundai Elantra 2.0 A4

Comment

what does the carrier bearing do? how much am i looking at?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X