This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u get pwr steering pump off

soooo... how might i go about getting the power steeing pump out of my way so i can take off the water pump on a 3.4
    Slammed, Cammed, Stalled, Rollin on ZR1\'s and the sickest exhaust you have ever seen on a camaro Z06 style whoo whoo.<br />I\'m the reaper dude, ask ur people dude. I move

Thanks for any help i can get i was in a hurry and forgot to thank all the v6 guys because u all have been a huge help to me and im almost done with the cam install i just need to know how to get this power steering pump off and i think im home free (fingers crossed) thanks again
    Dakota :cool:
    Slammed, Cammed, Stalled, Rollin on ZR1\'s and the sickest exhaust you have ever seen on a camaro Z06 style whoo whoo.<br />I\'m the reaper dude, ask ur people dude. I move

Comment

You need to goto a place like autozone and rent a powersteering pump pulley pullier. You pull of the pulley then unbolt the bracket in front of the pump itself. In doing that you will beable to get to the rest of the bolts on the waer pump. If I remember correctly there were 3 bolts that you couldn't get to because of the bracket.
      1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

Duplicate post.
        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X