Quick water wetter question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick water wetter question

my car runs kinda hot at the track so i was thinking this would cool it down. how do i use it? probably a dumb question but i need to know...
    ;)
    *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Water wetter is only mildy effective in glycol/water systems such as ours. The more water percent (until around 70) the better for cooling during the summer (since during summer freezing isnt an issue).

I ran the RP kind in my firebird once, wasn't very happy with it... the redline WW is probably better though.

Simply drain a little fluid from your radiator, fill with water wetter, add any additional coolant if needed to top it off... run it until its warm and debubble it if needed and you're done.

(Sorry for my poor english - just a quick note. Oh and when in doubt directions are on the back of the bottle!!
    :D )
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

thats what i need. thanks for the quick response!

:D
      *MATT* <p>98 Camaro SS #1767 A4<br />Artic White<br />Not stock...<p>Former car:<br />96 Firebird Y87 A4<br />Bright Red<br />Wasn\'t stock...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X